Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 10 - Go With The Flow

I've been fishing today - throwing out baits, and now I'm just going to sit for a little while and see which one will bite...if any. 

I have been a member on this website which connects families and job seekers (as house staff) for some time now. I do get the odd approach from a family here and there, but nothing suitable has come my way so far. I never really show interest to anyone myself....or I should say I never did...because yesterday I actually approached three families.

I've also never ruled out a return to being a tour guide, and I noticed today that one of the big travel agencies will have an application period coming up in May....so I could try that again too, even though I don't know what my chances are.

And of course I send out the usual job applications every week - two new ones today.

So....I'm going to try and chill....not get too wrapped up in worrying about where I'll end up or whether I'll ever find a job again. I'll just go with the flow and try to have faith in....fate.



Day 10 Exercise: zilch

This happens to me sometimes; I run out of money before I get my next benefit...and when I have to eat less than normally, I don't feel like working out....should have thought of that when I proclaimed I'm going to move my butt every day in Feb...

2 comments:

  1. Hope something comes through. It's difficult just waiting and hoping for things to come through when you're doing all you can do.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are more than welcome - kommentit tervetulleita :)